Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Samsung XL2370 - bad HDMI connection    

sn0wer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Samsung XL2370 - bad HDMI connection Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Noticed the HDMI port is loose, I soldered the connector's structure to the PCB (noticed an attachment point breaked). The screen still doesn't detect HDMI connection from time to time AND when I try to move the cable around, the screen switches off (as if there's a short and the screen goes in protection mode).

Should I go ahead and replace the HDMI port ? Does this problem ring a bell to anyone ?

Thank you.

Note : here is an image of the HDMI port :
https://imgur.com/gallery/pqD03
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd guess that the physical HDMI port is still broken or loose based on your description. perhaps those surface mount pins that carry the HDMI signal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com