Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sanyo AVL472 47"LCD TV - mainboard issue 569HV0169B ?    

jillbeam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject: Sanyo AVL472 47"LCD TV - mainboard issue 569HV0169B ? Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have a Sanyo AVL472 LCD TV (47) that is not responding to any button, including the on/off button, and gives a popping sound from the speakers. The screen works fine but the TV does not respond to the side switches or the remote control so once on it cannot be turned off or change input/channel. The only way to turn it off is to disconnect the power cord. I live in Canada and there is no longer factory support for Sanyo TVs, I was told the USA equivalent TV's do not have the same part number.

I think the problem may be related to the main board but please correct me if you think otherwise. A visual inspection of the main and power boards reveal no signs of failure.

The mainboard model is the common 569HV0169B which is also used on Insignia and Dynex TVs. The serial or 6HV number is 6HV0118814 and the replacement according to Sanyo is 6HV0116910. I have been unable to find a reasonably priced used or old stock replacement. Panasonic support, who took over Sanyo support, quoted $450 for the part.

My question is, does anyone know what will happen or the problem faced if I use the wrong serial number main board, for example the DX-LCD32-09 (32) Dynex 6HV00769C4 while still sticking with the 569HV0169B model. Can these boards be reprogrammed if needed? Visually the form factor and identification of parts seems the same, just the serial number difference.

Any help will be appreciated.

I was also looking online for the service and support manual but can only find links to suspicious websites, does anyone have a copy they can share or sell?

Thank you for your assistance.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com