Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sanyo DP32647 bright colors    

oddflex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Sanyo DP32647 bright colors Reply with quote

The colors on my 32 in Sanyo DP32647 have gone crazy,they look neon and tv looks really bright lost orginal remote and my universal doesn't work the menu just vol and channels is this a main board or video controller board problem????? Any help will be greatly appreciated
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or has the set been subjected to a large force (ie, dropped) and the shadow mask in the CRT has become detached? Neutral
oddflex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its on a stand,, so unless my kids did drop it While I wasn't home It hasn't been droped,,I also went out bought a different remote and it goes in to the menu but doesn't allow me to do anything else,, can't scroll or won't scroll down to Channel scan Picture/sound etc.. Could this be a main board problem? ,,,Thanks for reply Smile
oddflex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going in,,,,,, I'ma fix it or completely destroy this TV set,Can't afford tv repair So its back to just one tv for now Sad
oddflex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After openning up th tv I see theres four major parts, power board, main board, back light inverter board, and video control board.. By my guess the powerboard and backlight board are working right,,,, its got to be between Video and Main Board,, How can I determined which one has gone bad,,, I unplugged the video board and picture went Black, picture came back after plugging it back,, no change to the colors thou samething,
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

oddflex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTS1957 wrote:
Or has the set been subjected to a large force (ie, dropped) and the shadow mask in the CRT has become detached? Neutral

If so how or can that be fixed
JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No CRT in LCD sets. Razz

Except on Fridays. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com