Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sanyo DP42545 No picture - needing a walk thru    

rewind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Sanyo DP42545 No picture - needing a walk thru Reply with quote

Hello ,
I have Sanyo DP42545 that has sound but no picture .

I got a service manual , but know very little . So here is the walk thru iam hoping to get help with . The back panel is removed , I notice two green led's . One is solid green , the other one , has one that is flashing .
What do i check from here ? Here is the board that has the flashing light .

Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

rewind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked at a couple other things today also if it helps ---

On the main Logic Main/Logic Board ( one in pic ) the circled area in the pic - has 4 leds -- the second one ( from left to right ) marked led2002 on power up blinks a couple times then goes and stays out ... the last one ( from left to right ) marked led2000 is the one that blinks all the time .

Also did a complete in dark test --- the left side of screen will light up - but only very quickly and then its out .

The manual says if no picture check :

line: ic2001 - ic301 - ic7001 - pdp Panel
Parts: Around IC2001 ( DIGITAL DECODER), IC301 (SCAN CONVERTER),IC7001 (LVDS Interface),PDP Panel
rewind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well $ 95.00 later , i got an estimate that it would be approx $450.00 to
$500.00 to fix it . I asked what was wrong with it and was told " a main board inside needs replaced " Rolling Eyes
Its kinda big for a door stop but guess thats what it will be now . lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com