Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sanyo dp42746 (No picture/sound) Need help.    

Dunbrokeit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Sanyo dp42746 (No picture/sound) Need help. Reply with quote

Hello people who are better than me at not having a broken tv.

Sanyo DP42746.

Ok, so it was working just fine and I turned it off. My father turned it back on a few hours later and he said the screen was black...he heard audio for a moment...then it went off as well.

The back light is working (the screen has a glow to it when you turn it on) and the green power light comes on when you turn it on. However the screen is black, no sound, and when you try to turn the menu on it doesn't display. I hooked another tv up to make sure it wasn't the sat box, worked fine. This is the first problem I have had with it, and I left it unplugged all night and the problem still persists.

Just looking for some basic information on what to do and what could possibly be the problem. I really like this tv, I would hate to have to get rid of it. Any suggestions on what to do, what to test, and any possible solutions would be greatly appreciated...there isn't anyone local I can take it to. Also I have a very limited knowledge of tv repair, but like I said, I really love this tv.

Thank you very much to anyone willing to help out.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/sanyo_dp42746_pdp_tv.pdf/download.html

'Learn' (dunfixit) fast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com