Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
SANYO DP50749 artifact issue    

jbm1976

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: SANYO DP50749 artifact issue Reply with quote

SANYO DP50749 artifact issue. most parts inside are made by LG. I took a video and a photo. Its almost like things are bleeding over to the right hand side of things. also they are in lines going up and down. like when i have no input hooked up it says no input found and it flashes around the screen and you can see a trail off to the right hand side of it. also when you watching a movie you see them off the right hand side of things. I already looked over the power boards and all caps and solder joints look good. I am wondering if its the logic board or what. i also hear a sound coming from the ysus. like a high voltage sound but not sure if thats normal for that part or not. its not that notisable unless your or lissening for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xW0L0Tu0y0

I hope some of you have an idea what would make this happen.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com