Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sanyo dp50842 No Picture    

bmurray1981

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Sanyo dp50842 No Picture Reply with quote

There was a spider on the screen. My father in law killed it with his hat and i knocked the picture out. Has sound but you can see a small white spot on top of screen where he hit it. All help appreciated
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PROTECTING THE LCD SCREEN
CAUTION: The screen can be damaged if it is not maintained properly.
Do not use hard objects such as hard cloth or paper to clean the screen.
Do not use excessive pressure when cleaning the screen; excessive pressure (INCLUDING killing spiders with hard hats) can cause permanent discoloration and dark spots.
NEVER spray liquids on the screen.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I've broken a couple myself trying to reassemble them. Always a bad day, and it's shockingly easy to break them.

only way to fix it is a new panel... which you wont want to pay for. Only thing you can do is take it apart and sell the boards on Ebay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com