Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
SANYO DP55441 - Service Menu    

derekdean52

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: SANYO DP55441 - Service Menu Reply with quote

Hello, I'm experiencing an issue where I'm driving my SANYO DP55441 via HDMI and the edges are getting cut off. It looks like I need to access the Service Menu to resolve this issue however when I attempt to access this menu, the TV is unresponsive. I unplug the TV, hold down the Channel Down button, then plug back in with the Channel Down button pressed. The TV never turns on (light stays off) and no Service Menu appears. I see similar results when I use the Mute button on the remote. One thing that is interesting is that when I do this, I can't turn the TV on until I unplug the power and plug it back in. So this appears to be doing something.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At any input source then press the ←, EXIT and OK (Remote control) to enter factory mode.

"Change items at your own risk."
derekdean52

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick response and I'm sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, I don't think I have the remote controller that came with the TV. The one I have is doesn't have an OK button. The model is:

GXFA GXBD GXBM
CS-90283-1T

When I hit <-, Exit, and Enter, I don't get any response. You mention that at any input source, do you mean just turn the TV on (doesn't matter which input it is set to) and hit the 3 button combination on the controller?

Do you know if it is possible to get to factory mode from the TV itself?

Any info would be greatly appreciated and I promise to check quickly.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think "Enter" is the same button as "OK" on all of the remotes I have tried. I could be wrong.
derekdean52

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was my guess too, unfortunately, the combination provided by JTS1957 with the Enter substitution didn't help. Thanks for the input.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page #9 of the DP55441 Owner's manual shows the correct remote with the 'OK' button in the center of the 'compass.'

Also can try: "Left arrow", "EXIT" and "Right arrow"
derekdean52

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately nothing is working for me. I'll do a little more research online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com