Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sanyo DS35590 - Will not power up    

cskolt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Sanyo DS35590 - Will not power up Reply with quote

I have a DS35590, Chassis #35590-00; Serial E V9280247107875. It wll not power on. I cannot see any swelled capacitors, broken traces or smoked resistors. I cannot find a legitimate reason for it to fail to work. I checked the fuses and the one I could easily see was good. The switch is a momentary switch, so I assume that there is a switch somewhere else that is triggered by that switch. There is a relay that does not get any power across it and it is showing a switch on the decal on the board. I am wondering if maybe that relay is bad or what I need to check and repair to get the television functioning.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com