Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Screws in the tv case    

Sweety143

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Screws in the tv case Reply with quote

Ok I've lost my mind or something. I read and studied all about how to fix my TV I just need to solder some parts inside but I can not get the case open. I tried Allan Wrenches Philips head and so on

I have a Magnavox 27 inch regular TV help please
sweety143@aol.com
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a nut driver. I'm not a mechanical guy so I can't tell you what size, but it's a standard type (not metric).
edit: I looked at my tools, It's the 1/4

Last edited by kuhurdler on Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesse Mack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On many of the Magnavox Television sets they used TOREX type of screws and the torex drivers are available at most hardware stores or at sears.

I think the size is #8, but I am not sure.

Jesse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com