Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sentimental TV: Zenith TVBR 0922Z (1999)    

TwinDad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Sentimental TV: Zenith TVBR 0922Z (1999) Reply with quote

Looking for help to fix this old TV.

Was apparently taken out by lightning surge. TV won't turn on. Fuse ok. Local repair shop replaced one board that had obvious damage, but still no joy. Said that the equivalent of a motherboard probably has a damaged chip. Said that it cannot be repaired at any cost because they cannot get parts. TV means a lot to me. It took many long road trips w/ us when our kids were young, before the day of flip down DVD players. It had been "retired" to my garage for years, and had a great picture, and the VCR worked perfectly. I'm looking for a parts source and any advice.

Thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

william617

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: old zenith tv need module Reply with quote

what is the main module number 9-??????
have some old ones
closed my shop back in 2001
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com