Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Service Codes for Toshiba 20A23 Mono Television (2003)    

Tregaskis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Service Codes for Toshiba 20A23 Mono Television (2003) Reply with quote

Does anyone have the service codes for this tv? There is no sound at all.
I can access the service menu but do not have the values for the 29 options available. Can anyone help?

Greg
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try all of these Service Codes
JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This (along with the proper test equipment) will tell you how to set most of the adjustments.
Now if you've already been diddling, we can't supply you with the "original" values - you should ALWAYS write them down BEFORE diddling occurs.

http://elektrotanya.com/toshiba_20a23.pdf/download.html
Tregaskis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the manual Reply with quote

I found the codes in the service manual...they were all exactly as the tv was set except for the T-Mono code...the tv was set to 25 and the book says the code should be 00. I set it to 00 but still no sound.
Any suggestions? BTW...I never changed the codes when I was diddling
the first time so they were all as I received the tv Smile

Greg
JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is rest of history? How did you arrive at the conclusion that it must be an adjustment that's causing fault? Has audio output IC produced audio with test tone injection (pin 4 muted/unmuted)?
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com