Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sharp Aquos 42" lcd hdtv LC-40E77U    

Upsguy2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Sharp Aquos 42" lcd hdtv LC-40E77U Reply with quote

My tv will flash a red light steady, about once a second and will not power on. If i hold the input and volume minus buttons down on the set and then plug the tv in, it will power up and display will come on for a split second and then it goes away, however the tv will stay powered on, i know this because i can still hear the audio. If its very dark i can kinda see something on the screen, but very very dark. If i buy a inverter/backlight, will that fix my problem? TV repair guy wants $300, and the inverter is $60. I already have the back of the set taken off. Its a easy swap, i just need to know if the inverter is what the problem is. Also, all capacitors look to visually be ok. No swollen caps or anything like that. Thanks in advance! The model is a LC-40E77U.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com