Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sharp Aquos LC-37D44U Power and OPC Blinking    

ntehicks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Sharp Aquos LC-37D44U Power and OPC Blinking Reply with quote

My Sharp 37" TV when I plug it in the power and opc blink together twice and then the opc blinks another 3 times. I have done a few google searches and a few others have had same issue but no one seems to have the answer. I have a service manual it tells me that "DET_POW2 (pin 35): Abnormal (L). Panel power is not applied.
if error is detected during operation, error standby is activated by polling.
I am not sure exactly what this means so I thought I would post it and see if someone could help. thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

ntehicks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Toast Dead Panel Reply with quote

after doing some searching on the web. I found a way to test to see if it is the panel by removing the ribbon cables going to the panel. once I did this the tv turned on and I get the back light. dead panel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com