Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sharp lc70le733u - mainboard    

Groucho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:26 pm    Post subject: Sharp lc70le733u - mainboard Reply with quote

Lightning stuck near my home. My lc70le733u tv was off but when i turned it on an hour or so later, all menus and demos and such worked great but my hdmi ports didn't.

I ordered and installed a new board. The replacement was supposedly from a new tv with a broken screen. The old board is QPWBXF733WJN2 with FM24S on a sticker. The new board has the same markings. Once installed the power light flashed a 1-1 code. i got past that with channel down + vol up. The ports work now but...

The screen is dark at the bottom. Not black, just dark. The built in demos say that this is an 80 inch LCD tv. Mine is actually a 0 inch LED(?).

I can't get into service mode because when i unplug the power it goes back to the 1-1 flash code. Help!

Edit: A little research tells me that it is indeed an lcd set with led backlighting. I put the old board back in and the bottom of the screen is bright again. No hdmi though. i got into service mode on the old board hoping to find some way to reset the ports but found nothing.

An interesting note though. on the boards is a scale marked Version. My old board has a mark from a marker on E. The new board has that mark on F. Sigh. I guess i need yet another board.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com