Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony Bravia KDL-46Z4100    

jake921

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Sony Bravia KDL-46Z4100 Reply with quote

Ok I just got this TV from someone thinking it could be an easy fix. They told me that there were vertical black and white lines so I assumed it could be a T-Con Board and went ahead and bought the tv. When i turned it on it is set on channel 2, shortly after the auto initial setup will pop up with the language i try to get the the setup with/without doing the auto tune and it will not finish it just starts over and will display the language screen for about 20 seconds and again it will restart and do it all over again. Im thinking its the main board and was wondering if anyone has had the same problem. Can someone help me. I have also searched online with the symptoms im having and have found no answers.

Thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com