Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony KDF-55E2000 DLP 3 blinking red lights    

kristopherk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Sony KDF-55E2000 DLP 3 blinking red lights Reply with quote

hello, i have a Sony dlp model kdf-55e2000 dlp that recently turned off and starting flashing three red lights followed by a pause and then repeating this over and over. I've done some research and found that the flashing lights mean that the sensor that detects if the door to the bulb is open or not is reporting that it is open. does this sensor ONLY report that the door isn't properly closed or does it also report if the bulb isn't seated properly? I've tried to fix the door and cannot get it to work. please help.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kristopherk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update: i took the cover off the back of the tv so i could get a better look at the switch for the bulb door. looks like its operating correctly. it has two wired that come off of it and into the circuitry. could i connect these two wires together to see if its a defective switch?
ambercothran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: I have the same problem Reply with quote

did you find out what was wrong?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com