Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony KDL-32L4000 lower half Screen issue    

MoeS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Sony KDL-32L4000 lower half Screen issue Reply with quote

32" Sony
Model: KDL 32L4000

I just inherited a KDL 32L4000 but it has a bit of an issue. The lower half of the screen looks weird. Like it keeps pushing the image upwards. The upper half looks fine so far. Here are some images, sorry I took them on my iPhone. I'll post an image with a source going through it.

Here's a video instead, it showed better than the pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rufv8oK1YfM Sometimes it stutters.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

slinteriors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace the A board. Different versions were used based on your serial number. But you can get the replacement A board from www.tvrepairworld.com
MoeS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading if the rolling picture affects the menu then it's a panel issue.
slinteriors

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would assume its the A Board The panel itself would have issues if it were the Panel and from the pic and video it seems like a video processing issue and not a bad LCD Panel
Florczyk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what has happened to my tv, if someone can tell me what I need to do, to get it fixed, that would be great! thanks!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

DSC119

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, to answer all of your questions, the LCD panel is bad, Sony no longer makes panels for these sets and when they did the cost was around $500.00, the lines are caused by poor connections inside the panel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com