Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony KDL-32M4000, locks-up when flipping though channels    

basementrat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Sony KDL-32M4000, locks-up when flipping though channels Reply with quote

Hello I have this TV in my 2nd home and it does not get used much, maybe one week every 3 months. The set locks up when I change the channels to fast. I can turn it on and off and the the back light just lights up and that is it. I can’t get a menu to come up. I can’t response out the remote or buttons on the set except for power. When I turn it off and back on the “Bravia” comes on the screen for a moment then blank screen with the back light. The only way I can get it to work again is to unplug the set for better than a half hour (a few minutes does not work) then it works fine, Till someone starts to flip though the channels fast any suggestions or help
mod KDL32M 4000
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com