Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
sony kdl-46v4100 has audio no video    

Wendell2014

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:08 am    Post subject: sony kdl-46v4100 has audio no video Reply with quote

customer dropped the set off stating that the picture would drop out alot before failing completely, i know these models are known for having crappy lcd panels and high failure rate for the t-con boards.

I had replaced the bad t-con board on this unit and replaced the fuse it blew on the mainboard, tv still has audio but no video just see the backlight.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

curtis wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DISCONNECT EACH CABLE TO THE PANEL DRIVE BOARDS ONE AT A TIME. IF YOU GET HALF A PICTURE THEN IT'S THE PANEL.
Wendell2014

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried that no change, i noticed a very small green flashing led near the video processor on the mainboard i dont think its indicating an error but i am not sure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com