Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony kdl-55xbr8 video    

JGriffin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Sony kdl-55xbr8 video Reply with quote

I have a kdl-55xbr8

The picture over the last 5 months has gone in and out and finally has ended
in this.

I am well versed with a multimeter and feel more then comfortable in
disassembling my tv.

I have noticed the fbu board "board with the multiple hdmi ports" has a green led light that flashing.

Thanks for any advice[/img]

EDIT: Just for proper info i do have electronics repair experience and have all needed tools for component replacement and proper grounding pads and straps.

Just not very versed with TV's.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JGriffin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add to this

It takes being on a while to get that good of a picture. When first turned on you just see the black blotching with some colored grids (picture several tic tac toe boards)

after being on for a couple hours i can get that good of a picture.
ao33

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey did you every figure out what the problem was? I'm having the exact same problem with mine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com