Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony KP-46WT520    

Rockstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Sony KP-46WT520 Reply with quote

I Hear relay click and have sound but no picture. If left unplugged over night and turn it on I get picture back. When I do a quick on and off, the picture will still come on, But when turned off for few seconds or more the picture wont come back on till left unplug over night again.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get a picture back/will still come on "For How Long?"Cool

Last edited by JTS1957 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Rockstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TV always comes on with sound.

IF the picture comes on the TV runs no problem. If I turn TV off and come back later the picture doesn't come on so I leave it unplugged through the night and turn it on in the morning and it has picture again.

Nothings wrong with the picture when it does come on, all colors blend, convergence is perfect and Pictures/Brightness is very good and clear.
Rockstar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replaced IC8002(MCZ3001DB) and found IC6400(MCZ3001DB) to be same chip so I replaced both at once.

Since changed It has been working since then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com