Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony KP-61HS30 Not turning on    

Diydude

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Sony KP-61HS30 Not turning on Reply with quote

For abou 3 mounth I hit the power button click red light on then blinks something like 5-6 times then clicks and repeats code. The tv is open and the g board is out so I can look for anything that maybe messed up... I found a copper coil thing under a cap. Kind of looks like a capacitor with the cap on. 330 g10= marked on top. Its hard to tell if it's the ishue because I see one of these copper coil thing on a cheap pc mobo but not capped at all so it makes it even harder to find the ishue. Any help would be nice stuck using a 15 inch or so tv Sad
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Diydude

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also I have got it on a few times in those 3 months but now nothing dead tv with clicks and a blinking light.
JTS1957

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I advised you, in your prior thread on this forum, how to find the "location" number of the component in question, silk-screened on the PCB.

If you do NOT get an answer you desire, your response is to start another thread?
Diydude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I could not find my thread Thanks for a bit of help! wow
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's an entire 6 posts down.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or click on "Posts"

Diydude

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com