Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony Trinitron KV-20S40 messed up color.    

Rayzer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Sony Trinitron KV-20S40 messed up color. Reply with quote

I have a Sony Trinitron, KV-20S40, 20". This morning it started not working so well. At first when I turned it on, the screen was black longer than usual with the red standby light blinking like it usually does when turned on, only for 10 seconds longer than usual. When it did eventually turn on, the sound was fine but the color was all messed up. It's as if the brightness and/or contrast has been drastically altered, it's way too dark. But those settings are not the problem, I did check and adjust them a bit in the hopes of fixing the image. I'm guessing some part wore out to some degree. Is it even worth fixing it or should I just get a new TV? thank you.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com