Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sony trinitron #KV27TS36    

mamacita2428

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Sony trinitron #KV27TS36 Reply with quote

I have this older model TV that will not turn on I don't have the remote. When plugged in it doesn't power on. I checked everything I could possibly think of. I need help fig this out hopefully tonight. Thanks so so very much a head of time.

Please tell me it won't cost an arm n a leg to fix either. Sad
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power button on the TV should be enough to turn it on.

IF untrained: start with a basic electronics course. It will teach you at the very least, safety, how to interpret a schematic, parts identification and how to test each type of part.

IF knowledgeable: the service literature and Training Manual at this link will be of help.

http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&what=KV27TS36&kategoria=&kat2=all

And because you asked me to tell u: "It won't cost an arm n a leg to fix either".

You're welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com