Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Sylvania 6720 FDF - Change color temperature    

controlvoice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Sylvania 6720 FDF - Change color temperature Reply with quote

I have a Sylvania Model 6720 FDF TV. It does not have a user color temperature control, to change the setting between COOL, NEUTRAL and WARM. It was preset at the factory at COOL, and the black and white picture is way too blue for my taste. I need to know the service menu code, how to get to the RGB Drive and RGB Cutoff settings, how to change those values, the values that will produce a true neutral black and white picture, and how to save the values once they've been changed. Thank you.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May want to test CRT, as if worn, MAY affect color beyond what White Balance can compensate for.

http://elektrotanya.com/sylvania_6720fdf_sm.pdf/download.html

Don't muck it up. How to get into service mode along with instructions on how to prepare the remote to be a service remote are included.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com