TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

Advertise Here  
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Thin Vertical colored lines Emerson LC320EM8    

an0n

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Thin Vertical colored lines Emerson LC320EM8 Reply with quote

I own an Emerson 32" (I think model : LC320EM8 )
A few months ago (literally just out of warranty) Dark Vertical lines began appearing on the LCD Screen but would disappear after a 1/2 hour of being on.
Then the amount of lines began to increase; but will eventually disappear. Now the lines have begun to stay indefinately. They thin out a but (and have different hues of color [yellow/ green/ red/ etc]).
The TV is only worth $450 New. This one is almost 2 years old.
Is this a cheap repair shop job?
Is this fixable for me to do myself? Depending on equipment needed I am sure if it is fixable I can do it with proper instruction.
thanks
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

CraigMan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Any luck with your problem? Reply with quote

I have the same problem with the same TV. Were you able to fix yours? If so, where did you take it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2013 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com