Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
TOSHIBA 37XV565DG - Posterized effect on image    

alphavii

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: TOSHIBA 37XV565DG - Posterized effect on image Reply with quote

I have a Toshiba 37XV565D (marked a 37XV565D G on the back)
Batch
J677209

I just bought a cheap Digital Terrestrial receiver , and it turns out that it's remote is triggering the Toshiba TV.

One key of the DTV remote turned all colors 'posterized',

After pressing the key, an system OSD came up displaying "writing", the tv rebooted, and now all inputs are very strange colors .

exactly like in this thread :
http://www.riddledtv.com/forums/toshiba-37xv555d-service-menu-settings-t3394.html

I assume that the DTV remote sent a service code and changed something.

Would much appreciate if someone could post the proper service codes for this model so i can put all back how it should be.

For reference, the DTV receiver is Globo GL30 .

Thanks in advance.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com