Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Toshiba 56HM195 blue blurs and ghosting    

1gr8sysop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Toshiba 56HM195 blue blurs and ghosting Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Toshiba 56hm195 that has been great for four years, recently the lamp blew. I replaced the lamp a couple of days ago and the tv powers up fine but has a blue blur sometimes. I will try to explain it the best that I can. If there is a white on a black screen you get a blue blur on the right of the white. You also get blue horizontal lines from time to time but they are not exact lines, kinda a blue blur from left to right. also on blue or black screen you get the blue blur to the right even on the menu. I have seen a post on several forums like this with no answer example check out this post "Toshiba 56HM195 blue interference/ghosting" but no answer to what might be causing it. I'm desperate to get my tv working and any help would be greatly appreciated.. Crying or Very sad

Update. working on this problem I have noticed that its worse with the contrast turned up but not the brightness. also its much worse in HD here are some pics.

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/1gr8sysop /Toshiba/
Here is a link to some pics
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com