Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Toshiba CE36T11 TAC 9915 is losing it's picture    

Gravin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Toshiba CE36T11 TAC 9915 is losing it's picture Reply with quote

I noticed several months ago, every once in a while the screen would lighten up and then the top would start to smoosh down a bit, creating a white line at the top of the image only to appear shortly. If it lasted longer than three seconds I would turn the box off then on again and the problem was solved. Two days ago, everything went black and white so I immediately turned it off and left it. It was fine until this morning.. I turned it on and the screen very quickly faded to black and now nothing will show. I unplugged it and let it sit for ten minutes. then screen came on for two minutes before blacking out again. Its now unplugged waiting for more professional advice. Please help!!
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a bad vertical circuit. Probably a capacitor right next to the main Vertical IC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com