Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Video tutorial on repairing a Philips 37PFL8694H    

Dr944S2

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Video tutorial on repairing a Philips 37PFL8694H Reply with quote

Hi,

I made a tutorial for trouble shooting and repairing a Philips TV. The TV didn't power on and had no standby led. The video give you a step by step tutorial what to do;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbORNi4b3I

The video has a German soundtrack, but English subtitle are added to YouTube. If you don't see them by default watch the video directly under YouTube.

Enjoy it,

Jürgen
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can save you all a click: Replace D907 and D911 in the power supply.
Dr944S2

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

of course it are these 2 diodes. But maybe there are also people which prefer a detailed tztorial, because they aren't doing that job all the day.

Greetings,

Jürgen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com