Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio E421VO odd screen    

jrjorin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Vizio E421VO odd screen Reply with quote

I bought a Vizio E421vo 42" LCD it was working fine and 1 day I turned it off and when I turned it back on it froze on the logo screen. So I searched the internet and found out a bad EEprom can cause that, so I replaced it and now this is what I get on my screen.

It now comes on but as you can see there is a large white line down the middle and to 1 side and the colors aren't correct.

Did I do something wrong when I replaced the EEprom?

Hope someone can help and thanks in advance.

I have photos of it but I don't see any where to add them to the post
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

photos as requested.

jrjorin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks now everyone can see whats going on and maybe someone has an idea how to fix it please
jrjorin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com