Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio E601i-A3 - extra voltage into cable box    

postalservice21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Vizio E601i-A3 - extra voltage into cable box Reply with quote

VIZIO 55 inch E601i-A3 LED Smart TV

My TV is putting about 50-60 volts into my cable system and knocking out my cable modem. I have had my outlets checked for proper grounding and also the electricity coming into the house from the street. Both checked out fine. Could my TV be defective and not be properly grounded internally? The electrician plugged the TV into the wall outlet (nothing else plugged into the TV) and checked the TV for grounding and that's where the 50-60 volts reading came from. He did the same thing with my fridge and microwave with a reading of zero. Thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did something suddenly change? Was it working fine for a while, and now it is not? or is this a new TV?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com