Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio GV42LF HDTV10A won't power down    

taylor911

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Vizio GV42LF HDTV10A won't power down Reply with quote

Hello all!

Thanks in advance for your time. I own the above mentioned TV and it will turn on by switch or remote, but will not turn off by switch or remote. you have to unplug it to turn it off. When it is on I have a solid black screen and no functions by remote or switch. Repair guy comes out and without checking anything quotes a "main board". Because it was 2/3 the cost of a new TV I opted out. I found online others with the same concern who were told it was a power board. I have taken the rear cover off but don't see anything burned broken. I am quite handy, just not sure which part to replace. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Dave
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

lee043093

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Any Help Reply with quote

I have the exact same issue, were you able to fix it? And if yes how?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com