Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio M420nv TV with mirrored/reversed image    

justination

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Vizio M420nv TV with mirrored/reversed image Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I've got a Vizio M420nv TV that when I turned it on, showed the VIZIO logo and subsequent NO SIGNAL display in reverse (a mirrored image). Even the menu system was mirrored. I reset the memory (factory reset) as well as unplugged the tv, pressed power button, plugged back in the power and turned it on.

So far my troubleshooting has gotten me nowhere. The warranty is out. I've read that it could be a Tuner Signal Board issue as well as a mainboard issue.

Does anyone have any experience or can help me narrow down the fault to a specific part of the hardware?

Thanks in advance.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com