Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio p50hdtv10a Blue Vertical line    

jefe2241

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Vizio p50hdtv10a Blue Vertical line Reply with quote

I have a p50hdtv10a that none of the inputs work other than rca or components. On them I can get sound and the pictures seems to try to come across they are all vertical lines that scroll left to right with the movie that I put it but cant make out a picture. I can push the menu button and i can see that it comes up but its in a vertical line matter. All the other inputs don't work at all no video or sound. It seems that its not receiving any signal at all. When they are on all the other inputs I get a blue vertical line right down the center with another whiter colored line inside the blue line. When I try to push the input button to change it it goes to a vertical green line about 4 inches across. I checked all the voltages on the Power board seem to be OK. Changed out the ysus board and the logic board still the same problem.

So has anyone else had this problem? I am now thinking about the tuner board/input board to replace. What do you think?

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...P1020782-1.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...P1020784-1.jpg

Thanks,

Jefe Sad
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

links no worky. Rolling Eyes
ranjefter1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have the same problem. But I'm getting to much voltage from power board out to Y and z boards. Says 5V near connectors and when I checked them they have 10V coming out of power board. Do I replace power board?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com