Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio VO37LHDTVA10    

zarfu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Vizio VO37LHDTVA10 Reply with quote

Looking for some help with my VO37LHDTVA10.

I experienced the 'yellow light' issue with this TV where the TV would not power on. After reading around on the web, I checked the power board for bulged capacitors and burn out, as well as the mainboard. Everything seemed in order. I decided to ordered a replacement power board and mainboard to see if there was an issue that I could not observe.

I first replaced the power board, which had no effect. I put the original power board back in and then replaced the mainboard. The TV suddenly powered on. Progress...

Now I'm stumped however by three problems:

1) The screen is off-center, hazy, and obviously not as it should be (photo: http://sdrv.ms/14EDHTL)
2) None of the buttons on the side of the TV work except the power button.
3) The remote does nothing.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

tvrepairtech

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Vizio VO37LHDTVA10 Reply with quote

Hi! Before you order the main board , you need to get the part number, and not by description, but by the part number from a paper sticker on the board itself. There is a small paper sticker with a bar code, and a long number, that's what you need when you order the main board, otherwise you may order a main board which may look the same but for different tv.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com