Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
VIZIO vo47L-fhdtv30a no video    

quake

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: VIZIO vo47L-fhdtv30a no video Reply with quote

We had a lightning storm last night. The tv was working after the storm and was left on all night . This morning all that was on was the VIZIO light on the front and it will go off and on with the remote. Nothing comes on the screen it's dark and blank. It's putting out no heat and no sign of anythig besides the VIZIO light working. The tv was hooked up to a dish box and a computer to the HDMI. I think the video card or something on the computer was damaged. I took the back off I don't see and burns or popped cans.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does the person that was watching the set when it quit have to say?
Or is it being used as an expensive night light (or a cheap burglar deterrent)? Wink
quake

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They said ZZZzzzzzz. I'm almost sure the power came through the video. I took it apart and don't see anything popped or burnt. I'm going to try a main board first.
quake

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for nothing I fixxed it myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com