Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio VO47LFHDTV Power Supply    
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair

CuriousGeorge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Vizio VO47LFHDTV Power Supply Reply with quote

I have a 47 inch Vizio with voltage issues. The TV model number is VO47LFHDTV. The power board is 0500-0510-0340. These boards are pretty expensive compared to how much I paid for it so I'd like to fix it myself.

I would like to find out what the value of a component on the board is. It is an inductor that got hot, burnt my board, and I had to use jumpers and solder to fix the circuit. After fixing the circuit and replacing all bad caps I noticed a spark on the inductor from one wound spot to another so I'm assuming its bad since it black, not copper looking. If I could get schematic of this board or a parts list of this board or any help into finding the value of this inductor or lead me in the right direction ANY help would be fine.

Here are some pictures of the area of the board that has the bad inductor. Note: These pictures are not mine, but same board with same issue, but mine is worse.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/f01.justanswer.com/JACUSTOMERqw3mecnn/2012-05-19_212135_img-20120519-00163.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/f01.justanswer.com/JACUSTOMERqw3mecnn/2012-05-19_201942_img-20120519-00161.jpg

The part that is bad is L240A and possibly L240B. Ive replaced everything else. If you need any more information at all please let me know and I will provide anything needed.

-CG
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

CuriousGeorge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone please help me? or help me figure it out myself?
JTS1957

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riddledtv does NOT equal Domino's Pizza. Patience.
CuriousGeorge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand, I'm still searching online and doing my homework and learning all that I can find out about this television and the board so I'll be here whenever anyone has any help. It is greatly appreciated
CuriousGeorge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When both master and slave inverters are plugged in I get no voltage. When I unplugged them both I got 12 volts, but my voltage is supposed to be 25 volts.My inverters might be bad also from this short circuit, but without the inverters plugged in I'm assuming I should have my full voltage. Please correct me if I am wrong or if I am missing something here.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

CuriousGeorge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTS1957 wrote:
Riddledtv does NOT equal Domino's Pizza. Patience.

RiddledTV doesn't equal USPS either. What a worthless excuse for a website
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see to it that you receive a full refund on your request for free advice. Good luck with your TV.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com