Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio VOJ320F1A I need help with ordering right part.    

kcrocker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Vizio VOJ320F1A I need help with ordering right part. Reply with quote

I took my Vizio in to a local repair shop, and they said my "Video signal modulator "went bad. Now when I called Vizio they said it would be "Main Board" part # 3632-1002-0395R, does that sound right? I just want to make sure im getting the right part.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kcrocker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: I still need free help Reply with quote

I was hoping to get an answer, but all I see is someone wanting more money from me. I already paid $80 to have someone to check it out. Im just want to make sure that the Video modulator is on the Main Board, before I order the part.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one here is trying to charge you anything. You're speaking about an advertisement for another website. Ads pay the bills so you can ask your questions for free.

The thing is, I'm not sure I can help with the information you've provided. I don't know what you mean by "video signal modulator". If you could tell us what your TV is doing, we might be more helpful. A humble attitude doesn't hurt either. We all offer our help for free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com