Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio VW46L FHDTV10A right side of screen blurry and dark    

jethro74

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Vizio VW46L FHDTV10A right side of screen blurry and dark Reply with quote

VIZIO VW46L FHDTV10A the right side of screen is dark and blurry with tracers. Also has 2 verticle lines on left side 1 red 1 green. Took the back panel off to investigate. Could the problem be in the master inverter on the right side or in the video board.[img]
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

posting these per the OP's request.

Last edited by kuhurdler on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From looking at that picture, my first guess would be t-con. I can't recall if the T-con is built into the mainboard on this model or separate. This range of vizios are notorious for bad mainboards.

When you open the menu, is it also blurry?
Is it this way on all inputs?

It could also be your TV committing electronic suicide due to your choice in programming. only a joke.
jethro74

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for replying to my question was beginning to wonder if I would get a reply or not. To answer your question the set does the same thing on all inputs. I will try the menu thing to see if still blurry. I also could send pics of back of tv also as I have it opened up looking for anything obvious.

I apologize for the pics lol. This is a tv given to me by father in law. Before throwing tv out got bored one day and decided to take apart and see if I could repair CHEAP enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com