Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio VX32L powers up no picture or sound backlight works    

ntehicks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Vizio VX32L powers up no picture or sound backlight works Reply with quote

I have two of these tv's that have died on me. they were both doing the same thing. power on the vizio logo goes from orange to white and the backlight turns on. the one unit I fixed I found U33 on the main board was burned. I replaced the 3.3 volt adj regulator and that tv now works. I tested on the 2nd tv and all regulators are working. any help would be greatly appriciated thanks.
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

ntehicks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: REPAIRED Reply with quote

I ordered a new main board and installed it now I have both TV's working.
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done, thanks for following up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com