Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Vizio XVT3D554SV 3/4ths of screen is black    

bigtoekoh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Vizio XVT3D554SV 3/4ths of screen is black Reply with quote

Vizio XVT3D554SV

It's a 55 Inch 3D Smart TV.

I picked it up from my friend because they said it was broken.
The TV itself turns on and the sound does come out but 3/4ths of the screen are completely black. Only the top left hand corner of the screen is working.

I opened up the TV and replaced the LED Driver 3BD0115612GP and the screen was fixed. Except that a few weeks later something shorted out the LED Driver and now it has the same problem.

I've replaced the LED Driver twice now and both of them have shorted out. I know that the LED Driver is the problem but I don't know what might be shorting it out.

The Picture with the CJ Entertainment on it is when I replaced the LED Driver the first time.

The Picture of the Dim Screen is when the second LED Driver Died.

Any help on this issue would be awesome.[/img]
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com