Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Wharfedale LT26K1CB LCD TV    

Davy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Wharfedale LT26K1CB LCD TV Reply with quote

This set uses the MSD109CL-V400 main board. Stuck on blue LED no activity, no back light.

The inverter and back lights are OK when applying an 'ON' voltage to the relevant plug, also the power supply is stuck in the 'ON' mode, obviously a main board fault, because I can manually switch the main power supply OFF and ON by applying a couple of volts to it's 'Power ON' terminal.

All the usual voltages appears to be OK from the power supply and from the on-board individual dc-dc converters, the re set appears to be generating a re set voltage for pin 131 of the micro controller chip.

No bulging or leaking caps that I can see, I did change some in the PSU just to be sure, using 105deg, low ESR types of course.

Anyone any clues as to the cause of this, it does seem to be a problem with these boards.... I don't want to cast 'evil eyes' on the CPU just yet!

Thanks, Dave
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com