Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Where to purchase STK392-560 IC's?    

Philadelphia1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Where to purchase STK392-560 IC's? Reply with quote

Hello People,

Was wondering where I can find a reputable dealer that I can find Original Sanyo convergence IC's. I've heard that Ebay is just littered with fakes being pushed as the real deal.

Original Sanyo's as opposed to generic replacements and have the part # stk392-560 laser etched into the chips and not silk screened on. The convergence went out on my television and I was told by a Sony technician that if the numbers come off with a little bit of acetone that they are indeed not OEM. He said the laser etching will not react/respond to acetone.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of these suckers?

Thanks for your input!

-Shawn in pa
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/
JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuhurdler wrote:
http://www.mcmelectronics.com/

Search was unable to find any results for "stk392-560"....
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, My mistake. MCM has always been my goto for convergence chips. It's been a while since I've had anyone willing to invest in them.

Barring any better solutions, if it were me, I'd probably just hit the first one that was state side on ebay:stk392-560.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com