Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
WHY IS MY ACCOUNT GETTING DELETED?    

OnlyGuy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: WHY IS MY ACCOUNT GETTING DELETED? Reply with quote

I created a account and left a Subject in the TV Repair Forums yesterday, and someone left a reply. I tried to go to it and when I tried to type in my User Name, and password, it stated that it was invalid. So I recreated my account this AM, and the samething happened again, so I had to recreate is again just now, and I hope someone gets this.

HELP!!!!
OnlyGuy Sad
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

kuhurdler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry for the difficulties you've encountered. Our main hosting server crashed last Friday. We tried to recover it on the existing server, but it has failed again. This morning we moved everything over to a new server. In both instances we had to restore from backups... which would account for the loss of recent posts/registrations. It sounds like you just happened to be "lucky" enough to hit both of those instances.

I can't promise anything, but I don't expect you'll encounter any future problems. Sorry for the frustration.

-Jim Riddle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com