Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Xenius LC370004864 stuck in burn-in mode    

rob.obyrne67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Xenius LC370004864 stuck in burn-in mode Reply with quote

Xenius 37" LCD TV LC370004864
What I think is the model number is stated above however I cannot be sure that this is correct. Neutral

It is currently stuck in Burn in mode where it is interchanging through solid colors. Mad I cannot seem to find anywhere on the internet where how I can enter the TV's Service menu to turn this off. Crying or Very sad

I do not have an original remote however I have bought a remote that is correctly programmed and ran from Lexsor remote codes and it functions perfectly. Laughing

I have looked first of all to see if my make TV was listed in your other post regarding Service menu codes however I was unsuccessful. could it be perhaps that it could be listed elsewhere or under a name? Could I be on a wild goose chase with the search for Xenius Service codes; should I be looking for a different make that might use the same service menu codes? Shocked

Any Help would be appreciated! Thanks, Rob! Mr. Green
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com