Riddled TV Repair Forum
Service Menu and Manual Schematics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
Zenith A25A11D capacitor burned    

sjnk77

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Zenith A25A11D capacitor burned Reply with quote

I have a Zenith A25A11D the capacitor at board location CX3231 has burnt up. I have looked online and at tv repair stores and am having a hard time finding any place to buy a replacement from ( I have found several companies that have a minimum order of 1000 or more) obviously I dont need that many so those do me no good. Does anyone know where I can buy a small quantity 1 - 10 of these capacitors, or does anyone know if there is a different value capacitor that I could replace it with. The Capacitor that i need is a 270pfd 10% 2000 V I believe
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

JTS1957

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google: Digikey (or Mouser).
sjnk77

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

best i could tell both digikey and mouser have minimum orders. I believe it was mouser that had a minimum of 4700 units
kuhurdler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you probably need to try sorting by price. Some items in their catalog do have a minimum limit. But I bought from Mouser a quantity of 1 capacitor just last week, so I'd be surprised if you couldn't.

Here's a very quick glimpse of one that I *think* would work.
LINK

*edited to an item that is In-Stock*

Last edited by kuhurdler on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
JTS1957

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I don't know where you're at, I left the order incomplete. At least this one indicates "In Stock."
http://ordering.digikey.com/Ordering/AddPart.aspx
Google

PostPost subject: Advertisement

sjnk77

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome thanks to both of you for the help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Riddled TV Repair Forum Index -> TV Repair All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Disclaimer: All information provided by RiddledTV is strictly for information purposes only. Please observe all warnings displayed on your electronic
devices. This information should only be used to help diagnose work, and all service should be performed by a qualified technician.
Contact Us       Privacy Policy       Copyright © 2015 RiddledTV.com       Advertise on RiddedTV.com